Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Victorian Teaparty Preparations

Picture taken by Maria (Paperlace.se)
It was probably the best photo that was taken of my hair and the hat I made to go along with my new dress. By the by, peacock feathers are lovely!

Now onto more important news....
The date has been set for the Victorian Teaparty at the Viola Lahger Boutique in Stockholm and preparations are on their way. I will be showing some of my handmade hats there, along with all the gorgeous Viola Lahger Corsets and Jewelry from Eleonoras.

Time: August 29th, 4-8pm.
Place: Viola Lahger, Stockholm
Dresscode: Victorian~ in other words dresses and skirts and hats and corsets and gloves and corsages. Or possibly tophats and spats, if that is what you fancy. No Jeans allowed.

If you are interested, please go to Tea's blog for more information: http://insaniteatime.blogg.se/



No comments: