Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paris - The Last Day

God, I miss Paris already... Anyway, here are the pictures from the last day we spent there. We went to Notre Dame, met Peter one last time and then took the Metro to Baby, the Stars Shine Bright to take one last look.

A picture of me taken in the bathroom, simply because I was so happy with my hair that day. Oh and I wore the dress I had won at the Teaparty!

Dress: Innocent World
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: Alice and the Pirates
Everything else: Offbrand

Dress and Shoes and Hair Corsage: Alice and the Pirates
Everything else: Offbrand





After the Notre Dame visit we went to see Peter before he had to go to work and then we went to Baby and did some last minute shopping. I bought a nice Alice and the Pirates Blouse and two pairs of socks. Pictures of everything I bought in Paris will end up here eventually.

At the hotel while we waited for the taxi. Neither of us wanted to leave, but we had to unfortunately.

See you all next year! Or possibly sooner, if my dad agrees to take me back!

xxx
Kamalia

No comments: