Friday, July 2, 2010

Paris - Day Four

So, the first day at Japan expo was... WARM! So incredibly warm, but what can you expect when it's 32+ degrees outside and they don't have any airconditioning? I died a little in the heat, but otherwise it was really nice. We saw two concerts: Hitt and... uh... something die color something. The first one was really good, I sort of regret not going to see him when he came to Sweden, and the second one was alright... it would have been a lot better if the girl had been able to sing.

Between the concerts we went and had some Pizza to eat, and I got to practice my horrible french, and then we just walked around looking at everything that was on sale at the different booths. My favorite area was where all of the Doll booths were. So many pretty BJDs in the same room!

A gorgeous Angel boy

I want more clothes like that for Yuki! If only I was that good at sewing.

A cute little unicorn!

And a faun!

Victoria was looking very pretty in moe white than she had ever worn before!
Dress: Putumayo
Bag: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Everything else: Offbrand

AMA! Minus the green orc butt...


I like to be completely white every now and then.
Dress: Homemade
Socks, Headdress, Wristcuffs, Bolero: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Alice and the Pirates
Everything else: Offbrand


At one of the Doll booths I found this incredible girl that makes absolutely gorgeous clothing for dolls and I just had to buy something for Yuki! An awesome Steampunk coat and matching hat was the obvious choice!





I also bought some jewelry for myself.


xxx
Kamalia

No comments: