Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Wedding Day!

So, today the Swedish Crown Princess is getting married and the entire country is glued to their TV watching the whole affair. Except me. Do not get me wrong, I am very happy that Victoria finally gets her Prince, but I have far too much to do to sit around all day hoping to catch a glimpse of the Bride and Groom.

It is quite the Cinderella story isn't it? Although Daniel would be Cinderella and Victoria the Prince(ss)... and our new Prince has very large feet that would not fit into any glass slipper... But... It is a sweet love story nonetheless. It seems they are really very much in love, and that is all that counts I guess. Even though Daniel looks absolutely ridiculous with his thick framed glasses...

Oh well, it is not really my place to judge, is it? No... I suppose not. Of course I will do it anyway, but in private.
At any rate... I hope they will be happy together.

Now I simply must run off and start on my new dress project.
Good afternoon!

No comments: