Saturday, June 26, 2010

To the Zoo!

I went to the biggest Zoo in Sweden today with my father and my friend Mia. The weather was lovely and we had a wonderful time.

More and more of these little things kept popping out of that hole and we were all really confused until we realized that they were running around the back to another entrance to the tunnel.


We then followed the paw prints...

To visit the Tigers!

Tiger babies had been born really recently at Kolmården but when we got there, we only saw the adult ones... I suppose the babies can't be outside all day at that age.

But the grown tigers were beautiful too.


We continued on to Marine World where we had lunch and then went to visit the Dolphins.

They had a bit of a show going with seals, pirates and penguins.
Yarr, me hearties!

Pirate laundry....


Talented mammals!

Veery talented...

One of the pirates had to walk the dreaded plank!

Onward to the monkey land!

Tiny furry things are always a big hit with me.

But the slightly bigger gorillas have their charm too.

And the chimpanzees of course.




Mommy and baby wilderbeest!




I felt a little sorry for the poor Snow Leopard that was trying to avoid the scorching sun.


Mia was looking classy as always!


My outfit today:

Skirt: Mary Magdalene
Socks & Shoes: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Everything else: Offbrand

I was wearing a pair of high heeled shoes earlier that went better with the outfit, but my feet started hurting so I had to change into something more comfortable.


Just two days left now!

No comments: