Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy International Steampunk Day!



I just discovered, by chance I might add, that today is the International Steampunk Day! I was just logging in to post a little update here when I noticed that the Steampunk Tribune had updated as well. And lo and behold, there is a day dedicated to Steampunk! How could I not know this? If I had, I would certainly have found some way to celebrate it! Instead, I am sitting at home in my nightclothes doing nothing at all...

Hm... This must be remedied.

First of all, I shall put on some nice music.... Beethoven, I think. Then, I shall start piecing together a pattern for a Victorian dress I intend to sew. It shall be somewhat Steampunk inspired, of course, but that will not be enough... I need to spread the joy... But what is the best way to do that? Hm... I shall see if I can figure something out.

If nothing else, I think I shall be better prepared next year.... And then we shall have a Steampunk day that will never, ever be forgot!

At any rate...

Happy Steampunk day!
Tea and brass thingamajigs for all!



No comments: