Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fashion Show at Berns

Today I went to a rather special Loli meetup. While these sort of get-togethers usually consist of drinking tea in a cozy little café somewhere, this one was centered around the Fashionshow that the students at Tillskärarakademin put on at Berns Salonger in Stockholm.

After a nice little dinner at Ki-mama Ramen, we went to Berns and were just in time to find a rather nice place to sit on a set of stairs at the side of the room. We sat there for a while and then when the show started we all stood up and had the perfect view over everybody else's heads.

They had very pretty chandeliers in the ceiling.

Cissi in a dress made by Victoria. Absolutely gorgeous combination of red black and gray.

Besides liking Victoria's collection I absolutely fell in love with the clothes another girl had made. They absolutely screamed of Roleplaying and Fantasy and of course I simply HAD to love it. One of the models even had elf ears!

Victoria, Cissi and... the other model, that I don't know the name of, were gorgeous!

It is widely known that I am not a great fan of Sweet Lolita, but I CAN appriciate it when it is done right. And this girl is just too cute!

Pretty in Pink

I went for a darker Classic look myself.
Dress: Alice and the Pirates
Parasol: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Brooch: Vivienne Westwood
Everything else: Offbrand

A better picture at the outfit Victoria wore in the Fashionshow.

I am sooo in love with that collar!


Everybody!

Now I am at home, sated and tired like you wouldn't believe. I think I am going to have some tea and rest.

xxx Shin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun ♥