Monday, November 29, 2010

Paris Day Four!

Alright, so the whole museum thing did not happen. ^^; Turns out that the museum I wanted to go to was closed today so instead we just walked around in the city. Oh and I shopped! Of course.

I needed some new gloves to go with my classic outfits and I found these pretty brown things that were just perfect!
These flowers were a very random find. We walked into a shop to look at Christmas decorations and lights but I ended up finding these lovely brown and purple flowers instead.

We went back to Baby, the Stars Shine Bright too. I bought white shoeclips!
And a creme white bolero in the same style as the brown one I bought on Saturday. I just loved it soo much and I needed a white bolero/sweater with long sleeves.

Now I have to get to packing, unfortunately... Going home tomorrow evening. :(

No comments: