Monday, November 8, 2010

Dolls, Hats and Paris


Hm... alright then... Well, I'm back. Sort of. I'm trying to get more active and so on anyway.
We'll see how it goes because... I really don't feel well at the moment. Life goes on and I find myself struggling to keep up. It is really a long story and not very easy to explain so.. *sigh* I don't know what to tell you. I'm used to having people tell me I complain too much... So perhaps it's better if I just leave it for now. If anyone really wants to know, they are free to ask me personally. I might even answer.

For now, however, I think I'll just skip to the good parts, yeah?

I'm expecting to be able to pick up my package tomorrow. I'm quite excited about it, actually. It took me a while to get used to the idea... but now I am really looking forward to owning my first female BJD~ I have even taken to ordering a lot of pretty clothing for her. And some for Yuki as well. Pictures will come eventually~

Other than that... uhm...

I finished a hat commission right before Halloween. Elli wanted a mini witch hat and this is what it looked like in the end~


I'm quite happy with it actually. It makes me wish I could make more hats... but that's just not possible right now. Maybe in a couple of weeks though.

Oh, last but not least... I will be going back to Paris on the 26th. I really need to get away from things for a while and my father seemed to realize that and offered to take me home. I'm not sure of how much better I will feel once I am there, but Paris always had a magic touch when it came to me. I just can not be unhappy when I'm there. So, I think it will all work out in the end.

Hm... That's about it. I'll try to update again in a while.

Until then,
Tatty-bye~


1 comment:

Rosalynn said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm sure Paris will do you good, since it has a magical influence I think!