Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Doll Clothes~

In the last week or so I have spent a lot of time sewing new clothes for both of my dolls. Kaoru got the most, of course, since she had none to start with, but Yuki got a few items as well.

That's all I have made so far~

A white coat and a pink turtleneck for Yuki~

The Tea Green set you have already seen~

This is from a Purple and Brown set I made for Kaoru. I made this into a dress so that it could be worn separately.

I really like that little flower~

The dress worn with the matching brown skirt.

There will be more I think. But for now I need to rest my hands. They still hurt!

1 comment:

18 Doll Clothes said...

Hello,

Very good site you have created. I enjoyed reading this posting. The dolls, their clothing, and gear can be very expensive. My daughter has four of these types of dolls.