Wednesday, November 24, 2010

For Sale~

Demonia Camel Winter Boots


Worn only a handful of times. They are nice and warm and perfect for the cold winter months here in Sweden.
Damage:
Price: 600 SEK + shipping
Size: 7

~~~

Red and Black Corset

Bought second hand from my friend Tea. Worn only a couple of times by me. It is a very pretty corset and I am sad to part with it.
Back: Link
Price: 500 SEK + shipping
Size: 22"

~~~

Spider Shortsleeved Blouse

Bought at Harajuku in Paris. Worn several times but still in great condition. No stains and no tears that I could see. Has a sipper in the middle of the back.
Side: Link
Back: Link
Price: 450 SEK + shipping
Measurements:
Max bust: 85cm
Max waist: 68cm
The sleeves stretches to about 36cm

~~~

Fan Plus Friend Blouse with Cape

Worn several times by me but still in good condition. Very comfortable and easy to wear. Two pieces, blouse and cape. It has a tiny stain on the cape.
Stain: Link
Price: 250 SEK + shipping
Measurements:
Max bust: 88cm
Max waist: 82cm
Sleeve length: 65cm

~~~

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Bustier

As good as new. Bought at Harajuku in Paris... two years ago, I think, and I have only worn it two or three times. Right now the ribbon that is supposed to lace up the back is missing, but I can replace it if you want me to.
Back: Link
Price: 1000 SEK + Shipping
Measurements:
Max Bust: 85cm
Max Waist: 80cm

~~~

Anna House Blouse

Well used by me but still in very good condition. It only has a small burn mark on the back of the collar. Once again I have misplaced the ribbon from the lacing in the back, but I can replace it if requested.
Back: Link
Burn mark: Link
Price: 200 SEK + shipping
SOLD!
Measurements:
Max bust: 86cm
Max waist: 80cm
Length of sleeve (without lace): 57cm (53cm)

~~~

Anna House Skirt

Worn many times by me but still in excellent condition. It has an elastic waist.
Front: Link
Back: Link
Price: 250 SEK + shipping
SOLD!
Measurements:
Waist: Free
Length: 50cm

If you are interested please send me an email:
Imperialfiddlesticks@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay! I'm intrested in buying a few items. ^^