Sunday, December 12, 2010

This was supposed to be a good weekend, but it turns out it's not.

Yesterday was the big Japan-themed fleemarket thing in Stockholm and I was there to sell my hats. Unfortunately I felt sick all day and could barely stay awake. It just turned into a chore instead of being something fun. And I kept seeing a face in the crowd that made my heart jump in my chest. It turns out it was only my imagination.
At least I sold one hat. So now the little red tricorne is no longer avaliable.

Then today I went shopping for a Christmas tree with my parents and could not find a single one that looked alright. This is Sweden, and even though we went to the most expensive Christmas-tree-selling-place-thing I could not find one I liked. :( We ended getting an ugly one for 500SEK. So not worth it.

I had been planning to write a whole post about all the fun things I had done in the last couple of weeks, but I just don't feel like it anymore. Sorry. Maybe next time.

No comments: