Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tea at Sturekatten

So yesterday I met up with my dear, dear friend Hillevi and we went to Sturekatten, a very sweet café near Stureplan in Stockholm. It's a bit hidden away but the interior is absolutely to die for. My father's grandmother and aunt used to come to this place during their visits in Stockholm when he was young and he aptly described it as the place where "Ladies in Hats" (Damer i Hatt) used to go for tea and coffee. 

Anyway~


My outfit for the day. Blurry picture is blurry.
Dress: Alice and the Pirates
Turtleneck: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Ergi
Necklace & Hairband: Innocent World
Fur Stole: Inherited 


Lovely Hillevi~
I love spending time with her. It's so relaxing and we talk about everything and nothing.


Nom nom Tea~

I wanted to show you some pictures of the interior of the Café but they all turned out too blurry... This was the only one that turned out alright. We sat right by the window and it was light and lovely.


No comments: