Monday, October 10, 2011

On a brighter note~

Gloom and doom aside (It's easier to laugh at your own misery, trust me.), this next month will be filled with work and hats and work and more hats.

Yesterday I got the sweetest invitation to come sell my things at KultCon in Jönköping at the end of the month. Totally made my day, it did. So, after some discussion it was decided that on the 27th of October my mother and I will travel down to Jönköping and then spend the whole weekend there. I will be at the convention  Friday to Sunday and hopefully I will get a lot of things sold! But before then I need to work to make a lot more hats and accessories. *nods* Just have to find the inspiration now...

Also, on an equally hatty note, on the 24th I'll be going back to the studio where I took my hat-making course and I will join the workshop there. Any chance to keep working with different materials is a big plus to me! And that studio is really one of the nicest places I have ever worked in~

I will also try to finish all the orders I have at the moment. It might take a bit longer than usual, but I'll get to it, I promise!

Then, once all of this hatty madness is done with (Well, not completely done - it never is - but you get my point~) I will be looking forward to a wonderful long weekend in Paris at the beginning of November! If anything, a trip to that city will definitely make me feel better. I am so looking forward to it! :3

Last but not least...
I ordered a brand new winter coat from Innocent World last week, along with a pair of socks, and I can't wait for them to arrive! Of course, the coat was on reservation so I'll have to wait until the end of October for it to be released but I don't care~ It's to die for, it's so pretty!



Oh, and I might have gotten a tumblr. Whoops?
http://imperialfiddlesticks.tumblr.com/

That's all for now~
Take care everyone!

No comments: