Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back in Paris~

I have been in Paris for two days now. At first I wasn't sure I would be able to enjoy it like I usually do, I suppose you could say that I have been walking around with a little dark cloud over my head lately, but I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped of the plane yesterday. You all know how much I love this city and if you add the glorious weather we are having it's simply impossible to remain unhappy. Of course, a little shopping never hurt anyone either.

I took the bus to Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, naturally, and came out with a very big bag full of things. It seemed that they had just recieved a new shipment of clothing so I had a very hard time in there.... Too many pretty dresses make me loose my head sometimes. But there were still some things that really caught my eye and they absolutely had to come home with me. I also stopped by some other stores, Claire and Harajuku for example, and I picked up another couple of small trinkets that I liked.

They are starting to recognize me at Baby now so whenever I come in I get greated like royalty, and I get gifts to encourage me to buy more :D I'm not complaining!

This is all the things I purchased today :)

A wonderful jacket that's going to be perfect to wear in the spring and autumn. It's light and pretty, but surprisingly warm.

I have been wanting this cutsew forever now and I was very happy when they had it in the store and it was on sale :O

Gorgeous, blue, Alice and the Pirates.... Must I say more?

I found these at Claire's. They had a lot of things that were Alice in Wonderland themed and these earrings were too cute to pass up :)

These socks also went under the same theme. I think I will wear them for the premier of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

At last an awkward picture of me on my way to Baby. I probably should write another couple of paragraphs about how crappy my life has been lately but I can't be bothered. I'd rather focus on the happy things instead.
xxx Shinshin

No comments: