Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm back in business!

I know that many of you probably wonder why I haven't updated my blogs in a while. To be quite honest, there have been many reasons why I just haven't felt like writing anything. I have been working hard and then certain events happened that made me... not feel so good. Today was the first day that I actually felt well enough to do some things I have been avoiding for the last couple of weeks. I'm still not great, but I'm getting there.

So... life update...
I finished working the other week and today I indulged myself by ordering a new Ball-jointed Doll! I spent some time freaking out when Paypal wouldn't work with me, but eventually everything went well and my Kaoru will soon be on her way home. So yay for that!

Oh and before I even started working I participated in the first Teaparty at Viola Lahger! That was absolutely lovely so I think it deserves it's very own blogg post... which will come sometime after I'm done with this one so no need to worry! I met lots of nice people there, had a wonderful time and even sold a hat! Anyway... more on that later...

Uhm... I can't really think of anything else to tell you at the moment. I suppose more will come to me in time, but you'll just have to wait! At least you know some of the stuff that has been going on now.

Right... I really need to get back into this! XD I can't write stuff anymore!

Take care everyone~

xxx Kamalia


1 comment: