Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm in love~

For a very long time I have been looking at the clothing from Metamorphose Temps de Fille and never really found anything that I thought was spectacularly pretty. In fact, it has almost been three years since I wanted to buy something from them, their School Bag not included. However, today I went to their website only to discover that they had put up things from their Winter Collection for people to Reserve and it is safe to say that I have once again fallen in love with this brand~

Now, the dresses I looked at were not quite my taste, but I did find several items that were just begging to come live in my wardrobe.


First of all I have always wanted a pair of prince pants and if these Velveteen Prince Pants turn out as pretty in real life as they do on these scetches I might be seriously tempted to buy them.


Next comes this absolutely gorgeous pirate styled Velveteen Swallow-tail Jacket which stole my heart as soon as I laid eyes on it. It makes me want to dress up as a pirate and go out and raid on the seven seas~



This blouse was something of a longshot for me when I clicked on the small picture of the product scetch. Although the model was a nice one I was afraid that it would be covered in the same raschel lace that Metamorphose usually uses and that I am, in fact, not so fond of. However, I was pleased to see that instead of the itchy plastic lace there was soft, and very pretty, tulle lace. And so, this blouse quickly found its place on my wishlist.



Last, but not least, comes this adorable Velveteen Cropped Jacket. Normally I would think something like this, with that many bows, was too Sweet for my taste, however, there is something about this particular Bolero-type jacket that I simply adore. Naturally, I would never buy it in pink, but I do think that the Off white, or possibly Borneo Green, version would suit me fairly well. I will just have to put together an outfit to match.
That is, if I will ever be able to afford all of these wonderful things...


Hmm... I shall have to find a better income than the 1050SEK I get every month for going to school.
And yes I know there are bigger problems in the world than not affording Burando clothing, but at the moment I do not care. Besides, I could really do with some cheering up right now.

No comments: