Thursday, July 9, 2009

Paris - The End

Here are some of the photos that were taken in Paris. It was very cloudy outside, providing very bad lighting, and the heat was near impossible to bear so you will have to excuse the bad quality of the photos. I was close to fainting in that dress.


We found a garden that was filled with many beautiful flowers in the middle of Paris.





The day after these pictures were taken was the very last day of the convention and even though I was feeling very sick I decided to go and spend some time with my friend Michael. I also wanted to see Kanon Wakeshima's concert, which turned out to be just as wonderful as I had expected. Although, it was just as hot as on friday the company this time was much, much better so I was able to enjoy myself much more. Thank you, Michael, for taking care of me that day. You were a true gentleman.
With the monday came the time to finally go home. Normally, I would have wanted so desperatly to stay in Paris, however, this time I was not as enthusiastic as usual. This visit to Paris had been far from great and despite the fun times I had had, I still wished to go back to a much colder Sweden. Not even my many shopping bags seemed to be able to lift my spirits.
Hopefully, I will be able to enjoy myself more next time.

No comments: