Saturday, July 4, 2009

No Laforet Show!

Today I got up at 8am in order to get my hair done and get dressed in my big Aristocrat dress. All because I wanted to look nice for the Laforet Fashion Show that was held at 1pm. Unfortunately, when we got down to the RER station, I realized, after a long wait for the right train, that none of the trains actually went as far as Parc d'expositions... So, in order to get to the expo, we would have to take another train that left in thirty minutes only to change to yet another train at Gare du Nord. All in all it would take us over an hour to go all the way to the expo... and we would most definitely miss the Fashion Show.

Since the Laforet Show was the only thing that made me want to go out there today I decided not to go at all. Talk about a disappointment... But, in order to make myself feel better, I took the Metro to Baby and did some more shopping!


I will probably be able to start collecting Baby bags after this.


It felt so wrong to walk around in there in full Aristocrat clothing. Not to mention I was deathly afraid that my skirt would start pushing things off their shelves. Fortunately, I managed to avoid doing any serious damage and the gentleman in the store seemed impressed enough.

In the end I bought three things. Or rather, my mother bought them for me! I love her!
I knew this blouse from Alice and the Pirates was a MUST-HAVE as soon as I saw it.
These socks go really well with my Victorian Maiden Rococo print dress~

And this bag... Do I even have to say anything?

No comments: