Friday, February 20, 2009

Just another one of those rants

How come I am always the last choice? People who claim to love me seem to just forget me whenever one of their "real" friends step into the room. I do not understand... Am I really that horrible to be around? So awful that even though plans have been made, you still prioritize others before me. No matter what I do, I am never good enough to be around, am I? No... Because there will always be someone who is better. Every... Single... Time.

I am starting to think that perhaps I would be better off without any friends at all. It certainly would save me a lot of pain and embarrassment.

There are only a few select people that I trust completely. There used to be a lot more of them, but now there are only five. Two people have been docked off that list and, at this rate, I have a feeling more will follow. I do nott mean to turn my back on people, but sometimes drastic measures must be used in order to save one from heartbreak.

Oso - My over-the-seas Sister. I will always love you or at least as long as you provide me with wonderful smutty RPs.

Panda - My best gay friend. I miss you, sweetie, and I do not know what I would do without you.

Josh - My Australian boytoy. Did not think you would end up on this list, did you?

Kreia - My provider of ironic remarks. You are truly evil, my friend.

Vesh - My trusted older brother. We do not see eachother much but I love you nonetheless, ye olde lycan.

Please do not let me down.

Meanwhile, the rest of you might want to think about this. If you are not one of these five, it means that you have lost whatever trust I used to have in you, and it takes quite a lot for that to happen.