Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Confusion


Well, here's the deal... Halloween is approaching fast and I have still no idea what to dress up as... or to what party to go to for that matter and that kind of poses a problem.
So far I know of three parties I could go to, none of which I want to go to alone.

The first one is at Club Shibuya and is a classical Halloween party with prizes for the best costumes and so on. Shibuya is also known for having Parapara and things like that which I like, but it is, unfortunetly, run by Mika (NewNippon) and his crew which immediately puts the party low on my list.

The second one is much like the first and it's at Shibuya's rivaling club, Lunacy. Whenever I've gone to Lunacy before, I've been bored almost to death. There has been nothing fun to do there at all. But now the club has changed owners, and is run by my friend Simon and his girlfriend, so it's bound to be more fun this time. I also know some people who are going to this party.

The third option I have is to go to my friend's party. This, is actually the most appealing so far, since Gus and his friends are all really nice and easy to talk to, but I'm still a bit hesitant since I have no idea who else is going. Also, I'm not sure if I'd be able to bring a friend to the party.

It's really hard to decide... and lately I've been in a strange mood, so if I still feel like that on Halloween, I might just stay home completely.
Moving on...
I can't go to any Halloween party without a costume. Well, technically I can, but I don't want to. So, obviously, I have to figure out what to wear. Right now, I have two ideas.

Either I go as a Pirate/steampunk girl lolistyle (depending on what outfit I can put together)

Or, I go as a female version of the Mad Hatter. (Got to love him<3)



I really don't want to spend a lot of time on my costume this year, but it should be something out of the ordinary. Help me decide?


No comments: