Saturday, January 22, 2011

I have been rather swallowed up by gaming recently and have not posted much, well, not a lot that made sense anyway. I recently bought new playtime for my World of Warcraft accound and have been quite busy taking care of my guild and roleplaying. It is a lot of fun, actually, and it keeps my mind from... less pleasant matters.

I have gotten several new orders on hats lately so soon enough there will be pictures here of them! I am really looking forward to making them! :3 Also I have some things that I have finished but just haven't had the chance to take photos of yet. I will have to do that! *nods*

My birthday is coming up as well. I was thinking of having another teaparty but... I don't know. We'll see if I have the energy to get out of bed, let alone throw a whole celebration. Maybe I'll just sit at home with my Guild, eat cake and drink tea. However, one good thing about my birthday is that my parents have promised me that I will get to order clothes from Innocent World's Winter Sale! So I will get new pretty things. :D


One last thing...
I told you I would not contact you and I won't. Not directly. I told you to come find me when you had made up your mind and... the fact that you have not leads me to believe you don't want what I want. That is it, then... I guess. You still are my Supernova, but... I'll just have to learn to live with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I want that too it's just that with everything that happened...
my heart thirsts for vengance.
I'm probably a fool for choosing this path. But it doesn't feel like there's anything left that can quell these feelings.