Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Spoonful of Sugar~

The last couple of days have been great! I've felt wonderful and I have gotten a lot of work done! Last Saturday was particularly wonderful even though I was so worried that day. The day was spent doing all sorts of things like laying on the grass for hours just talking, eating good food and drinking coffee/tea, watching a movie (Rio - the new animated movie about a blue parrot that can't fly~) and then playing a bunch of fun games at the Arcade. I'd tell you more but... a lady does not kiss and tell :P
To say the least, Saturday was a good day.

Then on Sunday I went to my friend's birthday teaparty and had a lovely time there. Met a bunch of friends and some new people as well~

The rest of the days have also been wonderful, but perhaps not to the same degree as the weekend. Still, I have worked hard and felt unusually happy the entire time. I even made the time to update my hatblog with some new things! More stuff will come when I have figured out names for them but feel free to take a look at the things already up there:

http://fiddlesticksdesign.blogspot.com

Today I had an appointment with my doctor, got some new sleeping pills and then ran a few errands. I got to pick up both my new glasses today and my new ID card. The weather was lovely, though it was almost unbelievably hot. A cordoroy dress might not have been the best choice, to be honest...

My outfit:
Dress: Victorian Maiden
Necklace: Innocent World
Everything else: Offbrand

No comments: