Sunday, May 2, 2010

Concerning Dolls


While sitting on the bus today I noticed a young woman on the side walk. She most definitely stood out from the crowd and she caught my eye, even though it was just in passing. Of course, I regularly take notice of things I consider to be pretty, but this lady got my attention for another reason. She had long blond hair, a short skirt and high heels. Nothing unusual there, really. What bothered me, however, was that her long, and very nicely shaped legs, were covered in something I can only assume to be a spray-on tan and it reminded me something horribly of the barbie dolls I had when I was younger. Her skin even gleamed in the same way as plastic would!

I know I have been called a doll on numerous occations, which might suggest I look artificial... But at least I am made of porcelain and not plastic!


No comments: