Saturday, March 28, 2009

Almost ready to fly...

I have been rather bad at updating lately due to various reasons - and people. I have not been feeling too good to tell the truth. Not at all my usual perky sugar-intoxicated self. A lot of people have been wondering what is wrong but I have not felt like ansering them when they asked... Forgive me, I was not myself and I still have a bit to go until I am back to normal. Because of this I would like to thank the people who have stuck with me even when I felt horrible about myself.
Thank You
On a lighter note, I have slowly started to go out of the house again and today I made myself all pretty for a photoshoot for Stockholm Japan Expo's new advertising campaign. There were three of us that had been chosen as models so I felt pretty special :) Also, it was a pleasant surprise to learn that the photographer was the same person that shot the pictures for the english version of the Gothic Lolita Bible vol. 3 last spring.




I have to say that the picture of me in the green dress is not the best picture ever of me, but what I could see of the pictures that were shot today was all very good :) Especially the last one where we were trying to figure out how to wear the SJX t-shirts that were given to us. You will see what I mean when I get the pictures . Personally I can not wait until I get to see them. I want to know whether or not they picked the ones I looked possessed in! Even though I felt like I had sold my soul to the devil when I applied for this I do not want to looked like I had the actual devil INSIDE of me!

If you are in Stockholm, or close to it, on the 22-24th of May you really ought to get yourself a ticket to SJX. I think it might actually be fun :)



No comments: