Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hospital terror

I really want to learn how to play the violin but that is practically impossible with my arm. There is no way that I will be able to hold an instrument with that arm for long enough to be able to practise. It hurts too much. So I might as well give up on that dream right now.


Even though I am going to the hospital tomorrow to get them to look at my elbow I am not expecting any miracles. The doctor will just look at the X-ray pictures, say everything is fine and send me home with the orders to come back if the pain continues. It is always like that, they never seem to want to admit that something is wrong. I have to sit in that horrible sterile place for hours just to see a doctor only to be shooed away after a few minutes of being let into their office. So what is the point of going there at all if they will not help me?


Did I mention that I really dislike hospitals?

No comments: