Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ignorance is Bliss









This is one of my very favorite photographs of myself.

A friend of mine said, the very first time that he saw this picture, that to him, it seemed very magical, like something from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. That he could almost imagine me spinning around the pillar, vanishing behind it and then not re-appearing on the other side.





To me, this photograph really is magical, and whenever I look at it, it makes me want to disappear behind that pillar and vanish off into some other reality. Or into the past perhaps. I like to think it was better back then...
At least then I was ignorant... and not alone.





I want to go back to the Happy days.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'd agree.

And amazing, I do have blogger account, I just realized.