Monday, January 9, 2012

Late Christmas Present

One of my Xmas presents this year was to be able to order a Lucky Pack from Innocent World and it arrived today!

It's really dark today though so all the pictures are kind of bad quality. But I really like the things I got.



An offwhite Lacy One Piece.


A simple brown jumperskirt and an offwhite blouse.


A flower printed jumperskirt.


With a matching hairbow. 


And last, but not least, a pair of offwhite overknee socks with flowers and bows. 


Oh and here's an outfit I put together with some of the items I got plus my new favorite cardigan that I got myself on the After-Christmas-Sale at Gina Tricot. I loved the cardigan so much I actually got it in three colors. One beige, one caramel brown and one dark chocolate brown.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet it all looked very nice on you! You should go out once in a while to grace the streets of the city which you live in!