Friday, December 9, 2011

Preparations for the Christmas Ball

So yes, tomorrow night is my brother's Christmas Ball. Originally I had intended to sew a brand new ballgown in dark blue velvet with faux fur trim and so on... but time, as well as a lot of other things, has been against me. So I just haven't had the opportunity to sew anything myself.

BUT. My mother is wonderful and totally saved me by saying she'd let me rent a gown from Karl Gerhards ateljé.   


And this is the dress I chose :3 better pics will come after the ball, I think, but this is all you get for now. Silverygrey/Dark red. I loooove it! I especially love the buttons. 


There were two other dresses that fit me better size wise (It's a pain being tiny >.>..) but this was just so much prettier.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see this on you!
and I hope you had a great xmas this year!