Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thaifood on the floor - Again!

Yes, so... I picked up Daniel from the trainstation on tuesday and after we'd been to my apartment to drop of his bag we went and bought some thaifood that we brought to Viola Lahger! :3 Thaifood on the floor is the best!


Tea and Hillevi

Daniel, aka the new 'Chewing Bone', and I :3

And then today I went to see my shrink again. (Yes, I have one.) It all went very well.... and the appointment ended early because she thought I already looked so happy. :3 Aaanyway, after that Dan and I went to Chaikhana and had tea and scones! Nom nom nom!

My outfit:

Dress, Hair-thing: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Necklace: Innocent World
Muff, Bolero: Handmade
Everything else: Offbrand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Chaikhana <3